Well, Mandrake will fill a partition no more than 50% full,
even if you have a separate /usr partition and even if /usr/local
is also on a seperate partition.

Still, 40% seems a little low unless that's what you set that little
slider to on the install.

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org