Check out the following URL:
http://users.nf/linux/ultra66.htm

BE sure to check out the "addenda" also.  The addenda outlines the specific
steps I used to install Linux onto a drive connected to my PCI Promise
Ultra66 IDE controller card.

I don't have dual processors and I don't know if that complicates matters
any.  I wish I could be help on that issue.

HTH,
Matt