I use a copy of Oreily's Webmaster in a nutshell (best Tag reference I can find)
and Bluefish/WebMaker (mainly becasue I'm too lazy to type the tags)

I tried GUI systems in my unenlightened windows days, and found they were all
both limiting (they wouldn't let me do what I wanted to) and I was spending
more time trying to get around the program than I was thinking of what it
should look like

Andrew