On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Sheldon Lee Wen wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    If I install the kde2 and qt2 rpm's on the contrib disk will it blow
> my existing kde installation away or will they coexist? It'd be nice if
> it
> added it to the chooser for kdm and let me switch back and forth. Does
> it do this?

        dunno how it works, but I rather tell you: those are pretty old
(from last year! three months ago!). I wouldn't install them. Too much
development has evolved since. I rather try to download RedHat RPMS from
ftp://people.redhat.com/bero/RPMS/. I used to install them under mdk-6.1
and worked well. I hadn't tried under mdk-7, but I think they work. And if
you like it, check this url each 15 days. they put new rpms here.

        good luck, and comment about result. I'm interested.

--
"No tire sus colillas en el mingitorio, las humedece y
las hace dificil de encender"