Receiving and sending faxes is a big part of my life, but so far I only
need to receive them while I'm running Linux instead of Windows (software
that generates documents to fax only available in Windows).

I've got a good arrangement for receiving with mgetty to get them and
ledcontrol to let me know when they've arrived. But I really need something
better for viewing. I've been using kfax, but it only will load one page at
a time. I often get faxes as long as 10 pages long which I need to be able
to print. Is there a program that will display and print multi-page
receptions?
--
Lane
____