"Leonardo T. de Carvalho" wrote:

>         After an upgrade from 6.1, my computer didn't print anymore on
> the TCP printer (a HP LaserJet 5) .
>         Before the upgrade, all works fine.
>         After, ALL machines cannot print.
>         I've tryied many things, but got stall on the message
> "lpr: Printer queue is disabled"
>
>         Some hints, please!
>
> Leonardo

Just a check for the obvious from me, I had a similar problem.  Make
sure that lpr is running.  If I remember right, none of the 'security
levels' have lpr running by default.

On a related note, I'm still trying to remember what file I dug through
that showed what was enabled/disabled for each security level so I can
fix it so I don't have to manually restart lpr each time I need to shift
my print server to some other corner of the room.  (I never remember to
do it until I send a few dozen print jobs to the printer and can't
figure out why the printer just sits there.)

        - Theo