Hello:

I bought a generic 3 button serial mouse to replace and old one I had. In the
console it works as it is supposed to, but in X the third button is no enabled.
I specified the "Buttons 3" option in XF86Config, but didn't work. I did also
try with the Emulate3Buttons option enabled and disabled, and also did try
different mouse protocols. When i set the mouse protocol to "auto", there's an
error and X does not start. The old mouse (also with 3 buttons) used the
"MouseSystems" protocol and all 3 buttons worked under X.

I also bought a new printer. It's an Apollo P-1200.  It's basically a HP with a
cool casing and relabeled as Apollo. I specified every HP model in printtool
but none works. Anyone heard of this printer? Does it work in linux?