On Mon, 03 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Civileme said:
> >  "rdate -s (yourfavoritetimeserver); hwclock --systohc" (without
>
> What is a good choice for "yourfavoritetimeserver"? Please give the full URL or
> whatever goes in the linuxconf field.

Two that I use regularly are time.nist.gov (Nat'l Institute of Standards. If
THEY don't know what time it is, who does? <G>) and tock.usno.navy.mil... the
military has a need to know EXACT time as well, so I guess THEY should know the
time. And, they agree with NIST on the time (that is, as close as they can one
right after the other -- a couple seconds difference in the amount of time it
takes to change the URL <G>)
        John