I don't think that any of us has a clue what might be causing it.

Might be helpful to know the type of HD; some HDs are on bad terms with
586 code because they were out of spec before and now the code is fast
enough to notice.

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org