Hi !!

At the very start of the installation i have a problem. Using the
txt_boot.img to boot, I get an error that 'it doesnot seems to be the Linux
Mandrake CD...' something like that. I do not know whether CD is burned with
7.0 image or 7.0-2 image( i didnt do that) but it seems to have a problem
with the cd tree. (Itried the otner images like cdrom.img) And at this stage
i cant stop installation program and i cant get a new terminal screen
(alt-f2 etc..)

I looked the cd content and founded /Mandrake dir has Rpms/ directory not
/RPMS. I guess it can be the problem.

I wantted to install from dir to which cdrom is mounted but i couldnt mount
cdrom using both hd.img and txt_boot.img. They both search for a Mandrake
cdrom, actully hd.img dont but for that i cant mount cdrom to a dir in hd.

What can i do in this situation ?
Thanks...