Tom Berkley wrote:

> Larry
>
> Suspect a lilo.conf line length limitation. Try using the \ character at
> the end of a line
> and continue the append command on the following line. Make absolute
> certain that no spaces follow the \ character or is will not escape the
> newline character.
>
> Tom

Sorry but I should have mentioned that I've read all the documentation and  the
character limitation is not stated or I missed that part.  I have previously tried
the line warp procedure but it still chops off and will not execute the remainder
of the append statement. I can however type the idea and idea statement at the
lilo prompt and then it will be accepted and also the append statement will be
correct as to the ide-scsi items. This way everything will load fine, but not if I
place it all into the lilo append. Seems like it worked for me some time back but
this may just be wishfully thinking

Thank You

Larry