Second sending..... not in the archives

Hi all -
        Is there a way to install 7.0 and NOT have it probe my BIOS during
the PCMCIA set up?  Is there a way to install 7.0 and have it SKIP the
PCMCIA altogether?  I have RH 6.2 and wanted to try the released version of
7.0 and it locked my system up after the first 30 seconds of the install.
Sheesh - should have stuck with the BETAs.

<rant>
        I would have thought after the dozen or so complaining posts in
pre-7.0 releases about the PCMCIA config & it's BIOS probe locking up or
freaking out laptops that the good folks at Mandrake would have taken this
(relatively unnecessary) piece out of the process, but I see it remains.
C'mon guys, get it together already.... there's not _that_ many boxes out
there other than laptops that use PCMCIA.
</rant>

Thanx
Don