On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Mike Corbeil wrote:

> Lastly, this is truly a newbie question and should be asked in the newbie
> mailing list.

        don't mean to start a flamewar here... but don't try to
discriminate... I mean, I don't think he's a newbie if he's trying to boot
another kernel. I think a newbie would not know what the hell is a
kernel... anyway, he made the question, so, don't complain about he MUST
ask it somewhere else.

--
"No tire sus colillas en el mingitorio, las humedece y
las hace dificil de encender"