On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:30:18PM +0200, Hans Schneidhofer wrote:
-> hi Ron
-> and the mandrake-linux-community,
->
-> have resolved the problem : rpc:program not registered
->
-> portmap, nfs-utils and nfs-utils-clients was succesfully installed during
-> update and/or install-process. But one of the bad bags, which has happend, was
-> : nfs have been deactivated during installation/updateprocess.

Odd, I have the same problem, though not caused by an upgrade but a crash
on power fail. I restarted nfs on both boxes, and no joy.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley