It must be the case that *some* configuration file has that address, or
at least that network, hard-coded.  Try searching the /etc directory and
it's descendent for that address.  To find the culprit, do this:

        grep -r 192.168.3 /etc

PS: Sometimes you learn things *answering* questions.  I've actually
still been doing stuff like this the old-fashioned way, using

        find /etc -type f -exec grep 192.168.3 {} /dev/null \;

[this is the sort of thing you do when you've been using Unix for nearly
20 years], but I suddenly remembered having seen rgrep in a previous
post on this list and decided to try it in order to answer the question
and then, on a hunch, I tried "grep" itself.  For Mandrake 7, at least,
"grep" itself actually supports the -r option.  Cool, eh?  Hopefully
some other experts learned something, too.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org