Hello.

These are some general questions about CDRs & CDRWs before
I go and buy one:

Will existing cd writers do what I ask in the "Subject:"?

My thought is if is possible to create a rescue floppy that
only boots and knows how to read a CDRW drive and has a few
utilities like mkext2.
This floppy would then run a script that asked for "CD #1"
and apply it to a newly formatted HD, then ask for "CD #2",
apply it, etc., until my whole system (2 HDs) has been restored.

On the "front side", how do you split gigabytes of files into
multiple CDRW disks or .iso files?

Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      WWW : [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |
| Most overused words: feel, cool/kewl, fun, myBlah.com    |
| Most underused word: think                               |