The company I bought the Diamond S3 Trio card from is willing to help.
I think it will be best if I stick to a PCI card. I found two 16mb that
might work. No box version.

STB 830121 (fx voodoo3). It mentioned something about using/needing a
Open GL wrapper.

ATI 089714, (Xpert 128) in a retail box.

I have a Tyan Slot7 board with a shared AGP slot; K62-500 CPU; 160
P-100RAM; and Venus Power pack. I know I said "Air". Mea Culpa! I'll try
to do better in the future.

All help/comments will be appreciated. What I really want is a card that
will work when installed with a minimum of fuss.

Thanks for your time and help,

Pj
ibi#greencis.net