Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good mail client with a good addressbook?
Or at least a addressbook that will work with Kmail that can sort incomming
addresses, and multipule addressbooks.

I really do like KDE and the email client is OK, but I am not at all happy with
the addressbook. I have used XFmail in the past and really like it. It was able to
extract and file addresses automatically, multi address books, etc. However, it
started to lose and destroy mail, and hasn't been updated in over a year, so it
is a dead end. I have tried many, XCmail (wont compile) Arrow, (wont compile).

--
Best Regards, Bruce

Father to Bruce, Maverick & Aleister 1 Feb 2000
"I'm a man, I can change, if I have to, I guess" Men Anonymous
(from "The New Red Green Show")

My website
http://harrisherd.ahv.cx
or