hi,

have added an entry in /etc/exports and will make it available for a remote
host. But remounting with mount -a the new added subdirectory results in
:mount: 192.168.10.5:/usr/src/RPM failed, reason given by server : Permission
denied.

But RPM-directory have correct rw-rw-rw. So it only can be on the serverhost.
So, now my question here starts : ist it possible in any way, that I can
restart the nfs-serves, especially the new exported entries, without  a reboot ?

Have tried /etc/sysconfig/network stop and start. But with no success.

Thanks in advance
Hans Schneidhofer