Lane Lester wrote:

> Vic said:
>
> > What is ViaVoice?
> >  Where is it?
>
> It is IBM's voice recognition software. I have used the version that
> came with Lotus Word Pro for Windows and found it quite capable.
> Presumably you can download the Linux version from some IBM site.
> --
> Lane

I imagine its much better now.  I read this came from the OS/2's bundle
of the
voice recognition that came with Warp 4. ( Which worked pretty darn good
back then ).

We had a party one night and I amazed a bunch of people by surfing the
net without
touching a keyboard or mouse. It was cool..

Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     Running RedHat Linux 6.2 and/or
BeOS 5.0.  No Windows involved!