Are you supplying your proper mail password, which may or may not be the
same as your login password?

You might try an empty password . . .

Leaving off mail won't get you the smtp server.

And *is* mail the right name for the SMTP server?  It's probably *not*
the same address as the POP server that lets you read mail.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org