Wayne Petherick wrote:

> Sorry. next question!  I have tried this but can't locate the actual movie
> files.  This has to be done from the command line and I don't know what they
> are called.  Any help would be appreciated
>
> Wayne

If I remember well (I'm not home right now) on a true VCD the movies
are
in a directory "mpegtv" or something like this (starting with "mpeg").
The actual movie files have extension .dat

But with mtvp you _don't_ specify directly the _movie file_ (at least
not for true VCD), you just specify switch on the command line
to let it recognize VCD format, and you specify the _device_
(e.g. /dev/scd0) not the file.

--
Jean-Louis Debert        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
74 Annemasse  France