On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 05:07:04PM -0500, Pj wrote:
-> New virus loose called "Kugoe Says Not Today" which is executed thru our
-> old friend Outlook Express using HTML.
->
-> Idiot friend sent me a piece of the virus code. I don't know what to do
-> with it.
->
-> Pj

I suspect you can safely leave it alone. I doubt it is a Linux virus; very
few exist. However....

Check on one of the authoritative sites, like that of datafellows, and see
how they describe it.

In any case, please 1) do not retransmit it, and 2) take your "idiot
friend" out back of the woodshed and have words with him, her, or it.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley