Just a thought Vic, any mail server is going to need some hard drive
space...if you don't have enought to compile, you probably wont have enough
for an incoming and outgoing mail que or user mailboxes.......

Again, on www.qmail.org there is a link for an RPM as well as the
tarball.....

Vic wrote:

> What I would like to do is find the rpm for q mail instead
> of the stupid tarball I don't have enough room to compile.
>
> On Thu, 04 May 2000, James wrote:
> > I have decided to drop sendmail and go with qmail.  I am using Mandrake
> > 7.02 and I wish to wipe sendmail from my system completely.  How can I
> > remove every trace of sendmail from my system?
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > james
> --

begin:vcard
n:Hackney;Aaron
tel;pager:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;fax:309-634-2335
tel;home:309-346-2927
tel;work:309-634-2235
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:aaron.heart.net
org:Heart Communications
adr:;;221 Hillside Ct.	;Pekin;IL;61554;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Network Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0