Mark....try the below url and choose 'video cards' from the
list on your left.  The Phoebe Micro PCI TV Master will show
up in a list on the screen for $49.  That's the one I'd try as
I've got a modem made by them and it's really been excellent,
especially for the price I paid.

http://www.mpipc.com/main.cgi?COMP=COMPONENTS

Alan