Okay, I guess I missed the biginning of this. . .

On Fri, 05 May 2000, Alan Shoemaker wrote:

| Jim....it sounds like /dev/cdrom is a softlink pointing to
| /dev/fd0.  It should be a softlink pointing to /dev/hdd
| instead.
|
| Alan
|

| Jim Brown wrote:

<snip>

| > Eduardo Arauz wrote:
| >
| > > what types of files are you trying to mount? remember that you cant mount music
|cd roms in your hdd....

should be /mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount

Yes, it looks screwy, but that's how supermount works.

Also, since you're using supermount, explicit mounting generally is not needed.
If you want to explicitily mount, use /mnt/disk instead of /mnt/cdrom because
supermount needs that mount point.