I've written a perl program to handle my tape backups and it isn't quite
working the way I want it to.  I tried a program called flexbackup and
that didn't work the way I wanted it to either.

Can anyone suggest a good tape backup program (console) that will work
well for me?  I've got a SCSI 10/20GB tape drive and would like to backup
the entire system (4 filesystems) and (if possible) some remote systems as
well over ssh.

Any suggestions?  Or would someone be willing to look at my script and
maybe help me track down what I'm doing wrong?  I don't think I've got a
full grasp of mt and dump quite yet... =(

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721