Drake X wrote:

> When I click on the floppy drive icon on the desktop, Mandrake mounts the
> floppy ok, but then when I put in a different floppy disk I can't find any
> way to update it's contents in Mandrake. I tried everything in the menus
> that looked like "refresh" (as in the Windows equivalent), I tried using
> the "back" button and then going forward again, and I tired closing the
> window and clicking on the floppy drive icon again. I still see the same
> contents from the 1st disk and Mandrake doesn't recheck it. How do I do
> this? It's seems like such a simple procedure but I'm stomped. Thanks!

On the toolbar you should see to arrows chasing each other in a circle,
that's your 'reload' button.  If you're not using 'supermount' for your
floppy, then make sure to right click on the icon and select 'unmount'
before removing the floppy.  When you pop the next floppy in, it will
reload the page.

Mike
--
Michael Holt