Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 14:31 +1000, Dennis Robertson wrote:
> > I am trying to run gnupg with the gpgp gui front end in L-M7.0.  When I
> > try to decrypt with gpgp I get the error message:
> > gpg: cannot open /dev/tty: Device not configured
> > Gnupg works fine in a term.
> > I cannot find any info on configuring /dev/tty.  Can anyone assist?
> > TIA.
>
> Ran into the same thing. I just couldn't get the frontend
> working.
> I'm using GnuPG everyday now. What I did? I just dumped the MUA
> which can't use gnupg. Now I use Mutt and it works perfectly
> together with gnupg.
> Using Mutt also prevents me from accidently opening HTML mails,
> another usability plus of Mutt!
>
> wobo
> --
> GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
> For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request
> ISDN4LINUX-FAQ -- Deutsch: http://www.wolf-b.de/i4l/i4lfaq-de.html

Wolfgang,
Thanks.  I tried a KDE front end called Geheimnis but that has bugs in
it as well.  Looks like I check out Mutt, unless anyone else has been
able to get a gui for gpg to work.
Cheers.
--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street  NOOSAVILLE  QLD  4566  AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mobile: 0419 535539  Fax: Phone for setup.