Hi, experts, gurus & co. !

I suppose I own you all some explanations...
The situation is such: Mandrakesoft mail-server machine is supposed to
move to new machine. And I have been waiting and waiting and
waiting... for this to happen, before moving expert list to sympa,
because our present system looks as if it is going to die any time now,
and I did not want to be the cause.  :-(

Well, today I decided that I just have to move the list to sympa, because
majordomo finally refused any further cooperation, and your e-mails to
expert list were ending in e-mails nirvana for the last 3 days.
So, starting with today, all the administrative requests related to this
list should be send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

sending "HELP" command to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" will show you a list
of commands which can be used with short description.

I sincerely hope that sympa will prove to be more robust than majordomo -
so far there has been far less problems with lists managed by sympa, and I
have far better possibilities to filter spam and such.

cheers
        Denis

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])