Title: [expert] OT: - Wine & StarCraft

I tried sending this yesterday but didn't see it there so I apologize if anyone gets this twice:

Wine & StarCraft

I am not sure if this is a Wine issue or a MDK 7 and Wine issue but here:

I used to run StarCraft with Wine (I forgot the version) in MDK 6. I installed MDK 7 a few months earlier this year and have not been able to get StarCraft to start anymore with the version that comes with 7.0 and with the latest version from the winehq site. I set up my wine.conf file as usually but now when I try to run StarCraft I get a relocation error and the message telling me to run the "StarCraft.exe" manually.  I have checked on the linuxgames site but they do not have any updated information.

Thanks for any help

Angelo
 The goal is to understand how if at all anything and everything from
 politics to math to realizing what is real is connected.

 http://ourminds.n3.net
 http://hammer.prohosting.com/~ourminds/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     .~.
     /V\        Let the penguin show you the way
    // \\        The way to Linux!!!!
   /(   )\
    ^`~'^