Ron,

Thanks for you comments. I agree that activating a filter will remove
certain types of mail. Sadly, by doing so ir will defeat the reason I
posted my initial comments: to bring the guru's and developers back to
this list. Exercising self control and showing respect will go along way
toward repairing this MUG, imho.

Pj
[EMAIL PROTECTED]