On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 02:51:12PM -0500, ibi wrote:
-> Denis,

-> I don't know if deleting two work messages is a good idea, but I think
-> filtering swear words in the subject line is great! Maybe you could also
-> post a little note that MUG mail should not be submitted in a foreign
-> language?

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it. Mandrake is a French company
and guess how the Academie Francais (sp?) would have them interpret that
request. :-)

Oh, and St. Denis is the patron saint of France. :-)

->
-> Thanks again, and that's my two cents,

Just my .02 Euros.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley