On Sun, 21 May 2000, vern wrote:

> Is the Mandrake security list on the Mandrake site no longer functioning?
> I subscribed to it month's ago and it has little or no traffic. It may be
> only a "one way" announcement type list (I don't know).
> vern

I'm not even sure, Vern.  I had never subscribed to it.  I'm assuming (and
this might be the wrong thing to do) that because a few people are asking
about a list, that it is either no longer available or isn't sufficient
for what people want in a security mailing list.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721