I've taken the liberty of setting up the Linux Mandrake Security
Announcements and Discussion mailing list as was being discussed in the
expert mailing list.  The mailing list is open to everyone and is for
announcements of security issues relating to Mandrake, discussion of
security on a Mandrake system, Q&A, security tools, firewalls,
cryptography, and so forth.

To subscribe, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A little "homepage" for the mailing list is available at
www.freezer-burn.org/lists/mdk-security.php3 and an online archive is
available at www.freezer-burn.org/mdk-security/index.php3.

Enjoy!  I hope this mailing list will help both the developers and users
of Linux Mandrake to provide the most secure Linux distribution available!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721