Could I have your /etc/fstab file, please. and "ls -l /" output would be
fine too.

cu
        Denis

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Ivan Trail wrote:

:~>Whne trying to execute a Wine application This is what I get:
:~>Could not stat /mnt/fd0, ignoring drive A:  Could not stat /c, ignoring driveC:
:~>Could not stat /cdrom, ignoring drive D: Warning: could not find wine.conf
:~>[Drive x] entry for current working directory /home/Ivan; starting in windows
:~>directory. Invalid path 'c:\windows' for windows directory Perhaps you have not
:~>properly edited or created your Wine configuration file. This is either
:~>/etc/wine/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc   or it is determined by the -config
:~>option or from   the WINE_INI environment variable. Wine has used
:~>/etc/wine/wine.conf as configuration file.
:~>
:~>I have also attached the wine.conf file.  If any one can help me out and get me
:~>running with wine, I would deeply appreciate it.  Please use "bonehead"
:~>language as I am still struggling through all the command line stuff, although
:~>I am past the "Help I can't turn my computer on!" stage.
:~>
:~>Many thanks.
:~>
:~>Ivan Trail.

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])