Hi List,

        Wow, Denis that sounds incredible! I will be very interested in that
new and exciting feature soon. First I want to accomplish a good, basic
configuration of my system, every day I am a little closer. I haven't
yet began to configure any of my daemons which I am naturally the most
excited about and looking forward to.

Thanks for your help and by the way the link was good! :)

b/web
Wade