Ola companions

        First of all I would like to apologize me case don't have answered to
some message, because I was two days without caning recover my messages.
If someone more sent some solution for my problem would like that do the
gracefulness of send again the message that posted.

        Regarding suggestion Civileme didn't unfortunately work. It had tried
already to use Xconfigurator and it gave the same mistake message...

could not open default font 'fixed'

        I tray also the command /etc/rc.d/init.d/xfs restart but he returns
[FAILED].
 I verified the directory /tmp, but I don't know a lot about the subject
and didn't manage to diagnose some mistake.
        The fact is just that don't know what to do. Does anybody have some
other suggestion of as do the X server come back to work? Using the rpm
-qi XFree86 verified that all of the packages are installed. Is there
some utilitarian that can be executed able to identify the mistake and
fix it?
        I use Mandrake 7.0, and the whole problem occurred after use months
without problems and in a day any when initab was going to give the
departure to XDM, I never more had access GUI do Linux. Where Do I find
a TROUBLESHOTING on Xserver's mistakes?
        I thank to the companions that answered, and to all  that can give some
other suggestion and, if possible, an explanation of the why of this
mistake, who committed it and for why? Thanks.

"Ernest N. Wilcox Jr." gravada: