> I think it has to do with the way it's handling the relative links.
>
> you might want to try it as cgi="../calendar/homepage.cgi"

This is the problem, but the root of it is it's a test site to mirror
prod sites which ARE there own virtual host.  ANother thing is when
using relative notation, it seems to start the perl script with a
working directory of the current directory (where the .shtml file is).
With exact notation, it starts it in the end directory of the cgi
include.

It looks as though it is not possible to exactly mimic a virtual host under
a ~user account without Massive re-coding.  Unless it is, Please advise...

Thanx, though!

Eric