Logically speaking, there's no reason for a server install to install a
GUI.

If you don't really want a server, you probably should pick another
install type.

The "half" GUI was probably just the text-mode graphic of the penguin,
right?

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org