I know that there are many emulators available (I have quite a few for
Windows/Dos). I want to port a few more to get myself back into
programming from scratch. I haven't coded anything in years (since my last
8bit Atari proggie... about 10 years) and I'm currently learning C/C++.
Programming for windows doesn't exactly interest me right now. Programming
for Linux does.

"David M. Kufta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/30/2000 06:44:05 PM
Please respond to "David M. Kufta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>