You mean *server*??  You don't need dhcpd to be a client; just check the
DHCP box in whatever gui you use for network setup; or specify it on
your network options.

For server, you should just be able to select it as one of the things to
start up in your runlevel editor.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org