OpenMotiv will be included, but not in 7.1 - it came too late.

:~>     Open Motif has been available for some time already, but
:~>strangely there's no mention/discussion about it in the list or web
:~>site.
:~>
:~>     Will any OpenMotif rpm package be available for the next
:~>Mandrake?  Will dynamically linked Netscape be used by default from
:~>now on?  Will more Motif applications be included henceforth?
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread! ([EMAIL PROTECTED])