I want to make a short comment about Windows. There are more than a few
of us that have dual boot systems. Yes, this is not a Windows forum, but
there are times when it's necessary for a Linux user to ask Windows
questions.

I purchased two Mdk distro's still don't have a stable system so I need
Windows until it is running correctly. I love Linux and I wouldn't trade
Mdk for a 10-gold plated computers with real M$ systems installed.

The point is, go easy on us dual users. We're here to learn, to embrace
Mandrake, and in my case to say good by to the deceitful
open-netbios-port king permanently.

Pj