Hello,

FYI, I tried the 7.1 Beta and it does the right thing with regards to root
raid (raid0 anyway).  It installed like 7.0 but it was able to use the raid
as root.  I'm not sure what was fixed:  whether it was the persistent
superblock or autodetection but it appears to be working now.

I think Mandrake is quickly becoming the best server distro out there.

Cheers,

Scott Patten

--On Monday, June 05, 2000 3:46 PM -0700 Gavin Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>