Benjamin Sher wrote:

> Dear Alan and friends:
>
> My deep apologies for getting myself and everybody else confused. Yes,
> it's LinuxLand, NOT LinuxMart or LinuxMall. Glad I threw in the URL with
> the right address.
>
> Benjamin
>
> Alan Shoemaker wrote:
> >
> > Benjamin....yes, exactly!  LinuxLand is where I ordered my 7.1
> > 2 CD set as well.
> >
> > But because you said your 7.1 CD set was coming from LinuxMart
> > in your original posting (and now again in this posting, but
> > this time you left a clue, the URL to LinuxLand) I was amazed.
> >
> > Why?!  Because I hadn't been able to find such a product at
> > LinuxMart/LinuxMall (LinuxMart and Linux Mall are the same
> > place, but LinuxLand [formerly called Circadian Software] is a
> > completely different company).
> >
> > URL to LinuxLand is http://www.LLand.com/
> > URL to LinuxMart is http://www.LinuxMart.com/
> > URL to LinuxMall is http://www.LinuxMall.com/

By the way, you could ask yourself why a company who explicitly
deals with Linux (from the company's name) has to run its Web server
(at least) on Windows NT !!! (I'm speaking about LinuxLand).
Don't they trust Linux enough to USE it ???

Check it yourself:  http://www.netcraft.com/whats/?host=www.LLand.com

At least the two others (LinuxMart and LinuxMall do use Linux ...

--
Jean-Louis Debert        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
74 Annemasse  France