Yeah, be sure to read _carefully_ the license.  What a rip!  Try
something that is actually free, like Freesco (www.freesco.org).  Runs
on a floppy, or from the hard drive.  Basic floppy install takes less
than 10 minutes if you have all the information you need, and no oddball
hardware.  Otherwise it takes 15 ;)

Monte