G'day All,

I know a console consists of a display, keyboard, mouse combination
and these are also assigned to the $DISPLAY var during an X session.

Thing is, on my home net I have a server (with heaps of mem & hd space)
and an old Compaq Pressario (very limited resources) set up as a client.

I usually operate from the client.  To save resources I'm running X remotely
from the server.  It works great except any apps that have sound involved
play the sound on the server rather than the client.

This is pretty useless when I'm several rooms away, is there a way I can
bind the sound with the other $DISPLAY devices so it is also plays on
the box where the app is being displayed ?

Many Thanx............

RaStuS