You can alos try mandrake tool userdrake (console or X), but i'm not sure if it
is a autonomous tool, or just a frontend fro useardd.
A+

 Also sprach lun, 19 jun
2000 : > I have recently installed (fresh) Mandrake 7.0. This machine is just
for my > home use, and only has

--
Guillaume Rousse
Iremia - Université de la Réunion

Sleep doesn't exists. Just lack of cafeine.