Wow.  Thanks so much.

I know I can't imagine Microsoft saying, "Oh, ASP isn't working on your
IIS?  Well, I wrote IIS, so send me your error log and we'll see what we
can do."

Wow.  Thanks.

But anyway, you said that the /perl directory isn't really CGI.  So, I
reinstituted my /cgi-bin directory.  If you want the httpd.conf file, just
ask.

In the error log, when I try to POST to
www.mathjmendl.org/cgi-bin/visitorbook.pl, it says, "Premature end of
script headers."

If you need/want that script as well, just ask.

Again, thanks so much for your reply!

Sincerely,

Asheesh Laroia.

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Jean-Michel
Dault wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
>
> > Serving static HTTP content works great.  However, perl scripts were
> > always a huge problem.  Since I didn't modify anything before trying
Perl,